Are you home rolling yet? Have you even heard of it? Well if you haven't, read on...
Home rolling or Dermarolling (as it's also referred to) involves using a hand held roller covered in tiny, fixed needles that you roll over your clean skin - to create micro-punctures on your face.
Home rolling works within the upper layers of the epidermis and stimulates the natural wound healing response. This healing response initiates the release of substances called ‘Growth Factors’ – think of these as cellular messengers, that can signal the body to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin – leading to a more plump and smooth skin. These messengers can stimulate new cell growth allowing for the turnover of old cells – leading to a smooth texture and feel.
You will also see improvements with pigmentation as these messengers directly target the cell that is responsible for pigment production – leading to a breakdown and slow down in brown pigment production!
- The MTS Roller is a durable and high-quality precision tool. The barrel and handle are made from Lexan® polycarbonate resin.
- The axle is polished stainless steel.
- The 200 bristles (needles) – the highest count of any roller – are made from surgical stainless steel.
- A patented manufacturing process holds the needles permanently in place to within 0.02mm of the specified length from the roller base.
- All rollers have unique quality-control serial numbers.
- All components are produced in high-tech ISO9001 quality-controlled manufacturing facilities located in South Korea and Switzerland. MTS Roller is patented.
When you purchase an MTS Roller from Studio Eleven, you also recieve a 100ml bottle of Isopropyl for cleaning, along with 'How to Home Roll' and 'How to Clean you Roller' video links. So what are you waiting for...get rolling!